Friday, June 1, 2012

Wheat Germ Oil 小麥胚芽油

 
Wheat germ oil provides you with a natural rich source of vitamin E.  
小麥胚芽油提供豐富及來自天然維生素E. 


Benefits
  • Act as antioxidants.  Natural food sources of antioxidants are usually preferred to synthetic products.
  • Stop free radicals from damaging the body
  • Helps to repair cell membranes
  • Strengthen muscle
  • Promote eye health
  • Improve heart and lung conditions
  • Minimize the effects of pollution
  • Provide relief to gastrointestinal parasitic infections
好處
  • 作為抗氧化劑.  通常天然食物來源的抗氧化劑是首選, 合成產品是次選
  • 停止破壞健康的自由基
  • 幫助修復細胞膜
  • 強化肌肉
  • 促進眼睛健康
  • 提高心臟和肺部狀況
  • 減少污染的影響
  • 幫肋減低胃腸道寄生蟲感染
Tips on buying oil
  • Cold Pressed/ Processed
  • Unrefined Oils (left as its after processing)

購買油的Tips
  • 冷工提練
  • 未精煉的油
Use

I tried to find wheat germ oil in Hong Kong but it was an impossible mission.  If you know where I can buy it, please let me know. 

I bought my Wheat Germ Oil at iherb.com.  You can also buy supplement for people and follow the supplement’s direction and proportion the amount to your pet.  I bought my herb at iherb.com, you can use this code to get discount ZUJ643 

我試圖在香港找小麥胚芽油, 但末有找到。如果你知道在哪裡可以買到它,請讓我知道

iherb.com買的. 你可以買的人用補充品, 並按補充品份量及狗隻體重來分給你的動物.  iherb.com 可買到, 您可以使用此代 碼獲得 折扣ZUJ643
  


Good for you too!
對人也很好有益!

Also see / 其他:
- Deworming naturally 天然驅蟲方法

No comments:

Post a Comment