Friday, June 1, 2012

Wheat Germ Oil 小麥胚芽油

 
Wheat germ oil provides you with a natural rich source of vitamin E.  
小麥胚芽油提供豐富及來自天然的維生素E. 


Benefits
  • Act as antioxidants.  Natural food sources of antioxidants are usually preferred to synthetic products.
  • Stop free radicals from damaging the body
  • Helps to repair cell membranes
  • Strengthen muscle
  • Promote eye health
  • Improve heart and lung conditions
  • Minimize the effects of pollution
  • Provide relief to gastrointestinal parasitic infections
好處
  • 作為抗氧化劑.  通常天然食物來源的抗氧化劑是首選, 合成產品是次選
  • 停止破壞健康的自由基
  • 幫助修復細胞膜
  • 強化肌肉
  • 促進眼睛健康
  • 提高心臟和肺部狀況
  • 減少污染的影響
  • 幫肋減低胃腸道寄生蟲感染
Tips on buying oil
  • Cold Pressed/ Processed
  • Unrefined Oils (left as its after processing)

購買油的Tips
  • 冷工提練
  • 未精煉的油
Use

I tried to find wheat germ oil in Hong Kong but it was an impossible mission.  If you know where I can buy it, please let me know. 

I bought my Wheat Germ Oil at iherb.com.  You can also buy supplement for people and follow the supplement’s direction and proportion the amount to your pet.  I bought my herb at iherb.com, you can use this code to get discount ZUJ643 
用

我試圖在香港找小麥胚芽油, 但末有找到。如果你知道在哪裡可以買到它,請讓我知道。

我在iherb.com買的. 你可以買的人用補充品, 並按照補充品份量及狗隻體重來分給你的動物.  在iherb.com 可買到, 您可以使用此代 碼獲得 折扣ZUJ643
  


Good for you too!
對人也很好有益!

Also see / 其他:
- Deworming naturally 天然驅蟲方法

No comments:

Post a Comment